At Be’RolleX idler bracket /idler engineering and manufacturing is done with atmost perfection adopting latest in-house developed design software and manufacturing process technology.
IBSAT (Idler Bracket Structural Analysis Tool): to determine stress and deformation static and dynamic condition bracket undergoes under real time operating conditions and helps in selection of right structural members to maintain rigidity and avoid fatigue.
Brackets / Idlers are manufactured in semi / automatic production line and as well as use of automatic welding machines for frame welding which eliminates human errors and able to produce mass production with consistency in quality at every level.
Salient Features of Idler Brackets / Frames
- Self-cleaning inverted angle cross member prevents material build-up
- Pipe constructed brackets are used to prevent material accumulation & portable conveying applications
- Contoured profile end brackets to prevent material wedging
- Close tolerances to control trough angle and support of idlers
- Precision die-formed center and end brackets
- Jig-welded frames using MIG process